Open Event September 5th
The festival is open to all. The event is outside in the Campus area (see map below) If it rains we will have a big tent for the audience. Restaurant Erkki also provides shelter from the rain.
The age limit of the event is 18 years. Please provide a pictoral ID.
Food and Drink
The festival area’s food and drink sales are carried out with Juvenes-Yhtiöt OY, which operates on campus normally. Restaurant Erkki iso open and there are also several spots where you can buy food and drinks outside.
+ deposit that will be returned to you when you return the can.
Festival Chicken 5,00e
Party Pork s 5,00e
Hot Dog 4,00e
Nachos + salsa 2,00e
Campus Festival Special food+drink:
Chicken or Pork + drink (lonkero/beer) 6,50e
Hot Dog + drink (lonkero/beer) 5,00e
There is also coffee and “pulla” as well as soft drinks!
We want to be an eco-friendly event and thats why we have a 1 euro deposit for drinks, that you get returned. You can move with drinks and food on the whole festival area.
Cash and regular credit cards.
Infopoint and lost items
Infopoint where you also can check for lost items. All lost and found events will be delivered to University of Vaasa info in Tervahovi after the even. Please note that there is no cloakroom at the festival.
Smoking is allowed only on designated smoking area.
SPR Vaasa has a first aid point and competent staff on the festival area.
Do not bring these to the festival area:
- Bottles / cans / no liquids. All unopened bottles regardless of the contents are prohibited. Empty water bottles are allowed. You can fill your water bottle within the Fabriikki building from the toilets.
- Blades, bats, hard objects that can cause damage to people or property
- Tables and chairs. Folding lightweight tripods and wickets are permitted. (There are some tables and chairs in the area as well as seating in the restaurant in Erkki)
- Professional photography or video tools. Compact digital cameras and compact systems without large stand are allowed. Phone recording is also allowed.
- There is a security check on the entrances. Goods seized will not be returned! Note that when you leave the festival, there is no cloakroom in the area.
The orderly and security of the event is carried out by competent personnel.
Arrival to the Festival
Festival address: Yliopistonranta 9, 65200 Vaasa.
The festival area is accessible via two different ports, see the map below.
We recommend you to arrive by walking or biking. If you arrive by your own car, you can use the University’s parking lots free of charge without the permission of the festival during the festival. The university parking areas (red and yellow) can be found here: https://www.univaasa.fi/en/for/visitors/